Monday, July 20, 2009

Dear Self

Right now there are so many things running through your head. Some of them negative, some of them positive. But since I don't want to start this note to you with negativity I am going to focus on the positives instead.

1) I have a great life. Sure not all my dreams have some true. But if they had what in the world would I have to look forward too??

2) I was blessed with an incredible set of parents that love me and are always looking out for me.

3) My job, though getting busier, is taking a turn for the better. I have less time to sit around being bored and to me that is a GOOD thing!

4) God loves me and will no matter what.

5) I have super fun things coming up with in the next couple months. LOVE looking forward to trips!!
__________

Be happy for this moment,
This moment is your life...

No comments:

Post a Comment